Reporting to the Head, Partnership, maintain, explore and seek out business development opportunity and relationship development with the Business Partner and achieve the Sales Target of the Singapore Branch Office
· Achieve the Sales Target of the designated channel
· Collaborate with other Distribution team members to achieve the Sales Target of the Singapore Branch Office.
· Responsible for managing, maintaining and building relationships with business partner and seeking out new and profitable partnerships for the future.
· Effective pipeline management.
· To ensure accurate and timely delivery of communication messages to all partners.
· Deliver product and sales training program.
· Support the department on day-to-day enquiries on products, illustrations and sales techniques.
· Keep up-to-date with major developments related to products offered and changes in the insurance market.
· Handle special project and/or other assignments as delegated.
· Possess a tertiary education and professional qualifications related to insurance
· Have at least 5 years of relevant business development, sales or distribution channel management experience
· Have experience in FA or bancassurance Channel
· Have excellent market insight and product know-how in Universal Life and other HNW products
· Proactive, result oriented, with can-do attitude and capacity to think out of the box
· High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
· Demonstrate/Embed Aegon Leadership Commitments
We offer attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, 5-day work week, fringe benefits (medical, dental, life insurance) and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the application with detailed resume stating educational background, working experience, current and expected salaries and contact number.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified that they will be required for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained up to two years only.
Aegon Asia is part of the Aegon Group – a life insurance, pension and asset management company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands with a presence in more than 25 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon N.V. is listed on the Amsterdam and New York stock exchanges. Aegon companies employ over 29,000 employees and have millions of customers across the globe.
Asia is among the world's fastest developing regions and presents significant growth opportunities for Aegon. With the Regional Office headquartered in Hong Kong, Aegon's regional division oversees and supports operations in eight countries across Asia Pacific. A recently created regional digital team based in Singapore drives digital innovations in the region. Aegon operates through three major joint ventures in China, India, and Japan, in addition to the pan-Asian operations of Transamerica Life Bermuda and Aegon Insights.
Transamerica Life Bermuda (TLB)
Founded in 1906, Transamerica is one of the world's leading financial services companies with over 100 years of history. Transamerica Life (Bermuda) Ltd. (Transamerica Life Bermuda) was established in 2005 and its full-service branches opened in Hong Kong and Singapore in 2006.
Transamerica Life Bermuda is a leading High Net Worth insurance provider, dedicated to offering life protection to High Net Worth individuals, families and businesses across Asia and beyond. With over 80 years of heritage in Asia, we offer innovative insurance solutions that help customers protect their wealth legacies and preserve their hard-earned assets for generations to come. Our aim is to deliver exceptional service and powerful solutions that protect and perform at the highest possible level. Transamerica Life Bermuda is of the Aegon Group.
Transamerica Life Bermuda LinkedIn
Aegon Insights is the Asia Pacific-based insurance marketing and consulting arm of Aegon, one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management. Aegon Insights has operations in Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan and Thailand, with its regional office in Hong Kong.
With expertise in customer journey design and distribution of protection products, Aegon Insights provides solutions for its business partners and their customers; from customer analytics insights with actionable models, integrated distribution platform solutions, innovative product design, marketing campaign and omni-channel distribution design; through to assistance with policy administration and claims management.
Aegon Insights LinkedIn
Aegon Asset Management Asia
From our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Aegon Asset Management Asia offers investment management solutions and services from across our centres of expertise in North America, the UK, Continental Europe and Asia.
Aegon Asset Management's specialist teams provide high-quality investment solutions across asset classes, including fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, equities, absolute return, multi-manager, liability-driven, and ethical investing.
The Aegon Asset Management group is the global investment management company of Aegon and operates multiple brands.