FunctionFor this team we are looking for a Strategic Analyst who will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the CIO in several strategic topics and also with the transformation of the CIO Unit
- Drive the MT CIO agenda, working together with the Department heads to ensure that all topics are properly discussed
- Actively partake in MT CIO and Technical Meetings and help monitor achievement of the CIO targets
- Setup the CIO Report, which will be used to inform AEGON NL on overall progress of the CIO related topics
- Perform research and analysis / take the lead on specific topics that are CIO overarching (for example Responsible Investing / Brexit etc)
RequirementsWe are looking for an ambitious young professional with a Msc in Finance/Economics or Quantitative study and several years experience in at least one of the following subjects: ALM/Investments/Capital Markets/Structuring.
You are a self-starter and not afraid to dive into topics that you may not fully understand yet. You have excellent verbal and writing skills and proficient in the Office toolset, understanding that the “look and feel” of a document is just as important as the content.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive gross monthly salary
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products