Thanks to your vision and expertise we will implement new technologies that empower our customers by giving them the information they need.
The job in a nutshell
Aegon is moving towards a way of working in which departments and teams have the freedom to imagine and develop new, customer-focused solutions from the bottom-up. You can help us to fulfill this vision by acting as an expert and hands-on data engineer and coach who embodies this new and entrepreneurial approach. From day one you will be shaping the future of our company as you work closely with the Product Owners of several IT solutions as we pursue our vision: “By providing fit for purpose information, we empower informed customers”. These informed customers are our business clients, intermediaries, regulators and also internal employees.
As an application manager for our financial systems you will be the guardian and administrator of our state of the art applications for our financial department. One of these applications is Tagetik. Working closely with the finance department, the application manager is responsible for the correct working of the application, maintenance and change process. The successful candidate will also play an important role in the evolution of the finance applications.
This is your future position, because you:
- have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, IT or similar studies.
- are a key user of finance applications and are willing to become an IT-specialist in Tagetik.
- have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial department in an international environment,
- have preferable experience with Qlik, as well as background in developing ETLs, MDX Calculations, Allocations, Data Model maintenance/creation.
- have technical expertise, not limited to database development, advanced Excel skills, VBA code and SQL query writing.
Who will be your new colleagues?
Aegon Asset management is eager to welcome you to their team. Together you’ll make sure that our ambition to develop and deliver customer-focused solutions that will help our customers secure their financial future. Your colleagues are a mix of international professionals, aiming to be front runner. You will work together with colleagues in The Netherlands, United Kingdom and the USA.
What we offer?
- You will be earning between € 3723 and € 7416,- based on 40 hours a week.
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development;
- A minimum of 27 holiday days;
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products;
- An excellent pension scheme.
Are you that person who can build the new products that will define our company as a leader in the field of customer-focused financial technology? Then make sure you apply immediately! Do you have some questions? Call Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.