As a Junior Treasury Operations Specialist, you are responsible for the processing of back office including collateral management, checking money market and foreign exchange transactions with banks, timely settlements of payments, account reconciliation and all sorts of treasury reporting. Understanding these processes is key to support and eventually drive the process of embracing digital innovation in the team. This means you have a genuine interest and a strong focus on digital trends and transformation of processes using Visual Basics for Applications, data analytical tools like Power BI and machine learning tools.
About the department:
Treasury Trading and Services (TTS) provides efficient and cost effective cash, liquidity, currency and collateral management across Aegon and aspires to continue to be leader in relation to these activities for holding companies and business units globally. TTS’ cash under management is over EUR 10bn. TTS executes over EUR 120bn of foreign exchange transactions and over 160k wires comprising over EUR 2,000bn in cash flows per annum. In addition TTS is responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of Aegon Derivatives.
The Junior Treasury Operations Specialist has excellent operational and problem solving skills and is able to maintain productivity and control of all underlying processes in stressful situations. In addition, as a Junior Treasury Operations Specialist, you are good at establishing valuable partnerships and inspire confidence. Next to that, the following qualifications are required for this job:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Financial management or Information Management;
- 0-2 years of working experience;
- Immunity to stress and a high level of accuracy is required;
- A strong hands-on mentality and the desire to innovate;
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications and Visual Basics for Applications (VBA);
- Strong written and spoken Dutch and English skills.
CompensationWhat we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. More over we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.700- € 4.000 based on 40 hours a week;
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days;
- A commuting allowance;
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our Group Finance department in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the application process, you can contact Emily van der Werff, Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com.