Thanks to you, our Treasury Department will have the best automated processes due to your VBA skills and your affinity with Treasury Back- and Mid Office!
The job in a nutshell
As a Junior Treasury Operations Specialist, you are responsible for the processing of back office including collateral management, checking money market and foreign exchange transactions with banks, timely settlements of payments, account reconciliation and all sorts of treasury reporting. Understanding these processes is key to support and eventually drive the process of embracing digital innovation in the team. This means you have a genuine interest and a strong focus on digital trends and transformation of processes using Visual Basics for Applications, data analytical tools like Power BI and machine learning tools.
This is your future position, because you:
- Have a Masters Degree in Business, Economics, Financial Management or Information Management;
- 0-3 years of working experience;
- Are immune to stress.
- You have a high level of accuracy;
- Have a strong hands-on mentality and the desire to innovate;
- Have strong knowledge of MS office applications and Visual Basics for Applications (VBA);
- Have strong written and spoken Dutch and English skills.
Financial Development Program
This position can be part of the Financial Development Program, a talent program for young professionals with a background in finance. For more information about this program click here.
Who will be your new colleagues?
The Treasury Back- & Mid-Office team is part of Treasury Trading and Services (TTS). The team consists of 8 dedicated colleagues. Want to know more about this team? You can contact Amit Chaturi via email@example.com. TTS provides efficient and cost effective cash, liquidity, currency and collateral management across Aegon and aspires to continue to be leader in relation to these activities for holding companies and business units globally. TTS’ cash under management is over EUR 10bn. TTS executes over EUR 120bn of foreign exchange transactions and over 160k wires comprising over EUR 2,000bn in cash flows per annum. In addition TTS is responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of Aegon Derivatives.
What will you be getting?
- A gross monthly salary € 2.700- € 4.000 based on 40 hours a week;
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days;
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products;
- An excellent pension scheme.
Are you that person who is taking our Treasury Department to the next level? Then make sure you apply immediately and you will hear back from us within a week! Can’t wait that long, or do you have some more questions? Call Monica (Talent Acquisition Manager) via +31652825238 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.