As a Project Manager Finance IFRS you prepare and execute project management for the IFRS 17 program as well as assist the program manager to create support among stakeholders for project objectives and approach, in order to realize timely delivery of agreed results.
You report to Program Manager IFRS 17. Your workfield will primarily be in the IFRS 17 program and therefore it is globally. You have a primary responsibility to provide project management for the IFRS17 program. This role consists of performing project management for one or multiple workstreams within the overall program and supporting the program manager with planning, risks and issue management, budget to actual reporting, stakeholder management, communication, action tracking and creating deliverables for governance bodies.
About the department
The department Global Finance Transformation is led by head Global Finance Transformation who reports to the Global CFO. The department is responsible for different Finance Transformation initiatives within the organization of which IFRS17 is one of the key projects. Part of the department Global Finance Transformation is the IFRS 17 Program Management Office which is led by the IFRS 17 Program Manager supported by IFRS 17 project managers.
As Project Manager Finance - IFRS17 you are able to keep an overview while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment. You can work indepenently and ensure that project status and risks are understood and monitored.
Moreover you have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in Finance with 3+ years of experience
- Proficient knowledge of project management and/or lean six sigma
- Good organizational awareness and excellent communication & social skills
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, and ensuring the achievement of program/project results over the program horizon.
- Working well with MS office tools, including excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
CompensationWhat we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 3.800 - € 6.000 based on 40 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our Group Finance department in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the application process, you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com