As a Reporting Analyst you will perform review and analytical procedures on information received from reporting units and consolidated group numbers. Your area of focus is International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) analysis and reporting to the Executive Board, Management Board, Supervisory Board and external stakeholders. You do this in line with relevant regulations and guidelines, in order to provide meaningful, high-quality management information for management decision making. This comprises both regular reporting cycles (actual and forecast) as well as ad-hoc activities. Areas of focus within the team are underlying earnings before tax, return on equity, expenses, sales and other related metrics.
About the department
In this role you will report to the manager IFRS Analysis and you are based in The Hague, The Netherlands. The IFRS analysis team consists of 8-10 people and is part of Group Finance next to the following teams: SolvencyII / Economic Framework analysis, Accounting Policies, Financial Reporting, and Internal Control.
As a reporting analyst you have strong analytical skills and are a good team worker. You are self-assured and have great communication skills. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
- 3 to 5 years work experience in an international financial environment, preferably in the area of IFRS Reporting within a bank or insurance company
- Basic understanding of IFRS
- Proficient in English, both in writing and verbally
- Experience with consolidation & reporting is a plus
CompensationWhat we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.700 - € 4.300 based on 40 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining Group Finance in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org