As a senior reporting specialist, you will gather, consolidate and report Group financial and non-financial information based on global reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders. This includes preparation of consolidated reports, automated validation checks aimed at ensuring reporting & data quality and perform data quality reviews on all team deliverables. Additionally you perform the activities compliant to the internal control framework.
As a senior reporting specialist, you support Country Units and Corporate Center colleagues on the use of global reporting tools. Also, you participate in the annual budget preparation process and you provide financial expert input to various strategic and regulatory driven finance projects.
About the department
The department Finance & Actuarial is part of Group Finance. The primary objective of Group Finance is to provide the Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board with meaningful financial information to support the board’s decision making process.
To help achieve this objective, Finance and Actuarial implements / maintains adequate reporting systems which enables group / consolidated reporting on key financial metrics based on Solvency II, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Aegon’s Market Value Numbers and on sensitivities.
As a senior reporting specialist you have strong reporting skills and you are a self-assured teamworker with good communication skills. You are able to work within tight deadlines and feel comfortable in a changing environment.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in Accounting, ICT, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management;
- 4 to 8 years work experience in an international financial consolidation and reporting environment (Solvency II is a plus);
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally;
- Strong affinity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with financial reporting solutions is a must.
CompensationWhat we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 4.500 - € 7.000 based on 40 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our Finance Operations team at Corporate Center in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the application process, you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Sietske Creyghton (Team Leader Finance Operations) at +31 (6) 1030 4673.