FunctionWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic and team-oriented Application Analyst with a technical background to further strengthen our young and fun team of 5. The team is responsible for supporting our Back Office system, SimCorp Dimension and ensuring it is available for our business users. The team also plays a fundamental role in delivering solutions and improvements to the company. We work in a global environment, with stakeholders in the Netherlands, US, UK and Hungary.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with a background and or/experience in IT with a willingness to learn the ins and outs of SimCorp Dimension and gain a broader understanding of our business processes.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
• Bachelor or Master degree in an IT-related study.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• An affinity with Finance/Asset Management.
• Experience working with Windows environments and interfacing.
• Experience working with SimCorp Dimension (Data format setups, Data extracts and Back Office modules) is a plus.
• Experience with PowerShell and XML/XSD is a plus.
• Experience with CI/CD and test automation (Tosca) is a plus.
Provide technical and functional support for SimCorp Dimension, particularly on modules used by our Back Office departments (Transaction Processing, Financial Reporting & Accounting & Data Management).
• Support the business users by solving incidents and delivering change.
• Support the rest of the team with your knowledge of IT and interfaces.
• Work closely together with our internal IT partner to create suitable solutions.
• Work with end users to gather requirements.
• Make solution designs and configure them in the system (imports/exports of data and process flows)
• Create documentation on solutions and procedures.
• Participate actively in the yearly upgrade of SimCorp Dimension and on any patch releases
• Coordination of testing and maintaining the test environments.
CompensationAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
• A gross monthly salary of € 3098 - €5164 based on 40 hours a week.
• As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
• Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
• A commuting allowance.
• An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.