Modern, high-speed software development and innovation is key to survive in a competitive market. At Aegon, we fully recognize this; we are transforming our IT organization to move and innovate swiftly and bring high value services to our customers in the Netherlands.
To enable this, we are building a state of the art expert center in modern software development. Are you ready to fuel the future and set new standards for Aegon?
The CI/CD engineer will operate within one of Aegon’s central teams tasked with defining and setting improving Continuous Delivery practices and techniques so that these are available for use by Aegon’s value teams (software delivery teams). You will involve in Communities of Practices for various disciplines existing across the Aegon IT organization.
• A demonstrable dev(eloper) mindset; knowledge of version control, branching strategies, build setup.
• In-depth experience with technical maintenance and configuration of the Atlassian toolset (BitBucket, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence) and JFrog toolset (Artifactory, Xray).
• Knowledge of code quality tools (Sonar), vulnerability tools (Checkmarx, Burp), deployment automation tools (UrbanCode Deploy), reporting and production monitoring tools
•The ability to involve and getting people energized with the concept of Continuous Delivery
CompensationAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
• A gross monthly salary of € 4088 - €6814 based on 38 hours a week;
• next to this a monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
• a good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days;
• a commuting allowance;
• an excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.