Are you seeking an Investment Management career in an inspiring and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Asset Management organisations? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia. Due to the promotion of one of the Analysts, we are recruiting a new candidate for this position.
The Investment Reporting Analyst will be part of an international and diverse team. The Financial Reporting and Accounting team delivers a variety of financial reporting and accounting support to General Account, Insurance Linked and Third-party Clients of Aegon Asset Management. The team is managed by a young and entrepreneurial financial expert.
We are seeking an Investment Reporting Analyst who aspires for a career within asset or investment management. You will bring existing financial experience / expertise and are willing to grow and develop yourself towards becoming a top investment professional. This role offers a wealth of opportunity and responsibility including exposure to our Aegon Group Clients, external fund administrator, external auditor and Industry regulators, as well as working with multiple internal departments.
- Contribute to the accurate and timely production of internal and external reporting.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders; to increase awareness of the team and its processes, plus maintain and develop working relationships.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements.
- Participate in various internal projects / change initiatives.
- Actively support the collective growth of a team with great potential.
- Support (line) management as sparring partner
Qualifications and skills
You are ready for a next challenge and want to continue your career within investment management. You have experience as accountant, controller or reporting specialist within asset management, at a Big 4 accountancy firm and/or a financial institution. You understand the complexity of investment products and instruments. .
In addition, you have the following:
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting. Chartered Accountant or Controller is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience within an administrative and reporting function, preferably in the field of asset management and with a financial closing process.
- Drive to achieve team results in a dynamic environment.
- Customer, team, process and result oriented.
- Hands-on and able to operate under time pressure.
- Experience in working in an international, multinational environment.
- Knowledge of reporting requirements (mainly IFRS and Dutch GAAP).
- Knowledge of Simcorp Dimension and/or Peoplesoft is advantageous.
- An open outgoing personality with excellent communication skills across all organisational levels.
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch (both written and oral).
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
- a competitive monthly salary;
- in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
- an appropriate commuting allowance;
- excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Dave Heilbron, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 83 25 44 97 or Stuart Watson, Manager Financial Reporting and Accounting at Aegon Asset Management email@example.com