BIS Finance/Bank is a new IT department charged with structuring and implementing the ongoing, next-level digital transformation of the financial data and models that are essential for the success now and in the far future of Aegon’s Finance and Bank business lines. This includes full IFRS17 implementation.
Currently, we are looking for a junior Model Run & Development specialist who will hit the ground running within the new BIS Finance/Bank IT department. So, if you ready for the first or next step in your career, come and join our Model Development & Run Team at Aegon Corporate Center in The Hague!
This is the perfect role for a pioneering numbers-and-processes aficionado who thrives on mastering new challenges and setting standards within a new structure.
Key tasks include technical and hands-on management of the financial models used by Finance Nederland, focused on R, Moses and Risk Agility FM. This also encompasses implementing software updates as a result of continued development of methodologies, products, financial policy and regulation; acting as guardian of model standards, developing new models – and working closely with multi-disciplinary project teams with the Finance domain.
As Model Development & Run specialist, you are innovative, result orientated and can work to tight deadlines. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- MSc, preferably in Econometrics, Science, Statistics or Computer Science
- Affinity for Finance, Financial Risk, modeling and IT
- Preferably experience with programming
- Familiarity with OTAP processes and CI/CD
- Familiarity with modern cloud services
- Knowledge of R, SQL Server and Bi is a plus
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2968 - € 4906 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our IT team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the role, you can contact Max Krajenbrink, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 48 56 41 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org.