FunctionAs Senior IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity as assigned and directed by the IT Audit Manager in accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines of the IIA. In this role you ensure that the established Aegon Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all audit projects. You also ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings. Furthermore, you will contribute and participate in Global IT Audits in which you are responsible for the completion of the thematic audits in Corporate Center and supported country units. Lastly, you assist with the consolidation of Internal Audit reports and progress into reporting for the quarterly NV Management and Supervisory Board.
Internal Audit forms the Third Line of Defense within the internal control structure at Aegon and provides its opinions and advice to Boards, Audit Committees, executive leaders and senior management, both at Group level and for individual businesses. The position exists to ensure that Group Internal Audit is capable of fulfilling its responsibility to provide Audit Assurance over IT related topics for Aegon Corporate Center and other Aegon EU countries where IT resource is limited (currently Spain & CEE Region). Group Internal Audit is the internal audit department within Aegon Corporate Centre. You will report via the IT Audit Manager Group Internal Audit to the EVP Group Internal Audit.
RequirementsAs a Senior IT Auditor you are customer focused, have good organization skills as well as excellent time management and interpersonal skills. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- An academic degree in auditing, accounting or IT as well as professional qualifications such as CISA;
- Minimum of 5 years’ IT audit experience;
- Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology;
- Proven skills in leading and delivering audit assignments;
- International experience including excellent communication skills in English.
You will be based in The Hague, The Netherlands. Travel is required for this role (approximately 15%).
CompensationAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
* A gross monthly salary of €min - €max based on 40 hours a week.
* As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
* A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
* A commuting allowance.
* An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.