Would you like to be part of a team that generate foresights and direction to all our business units around the world? And are you not afraid to go abroad during your internship? Then the internship Customer Strategy is something for you.
Aegon is one of the world's leading providers of life insurance, pensions and asset management. Our roots date back to 1844, when our first predecessor was founded in the Netherlands. Today, we have operations in over 20 countries, including in the US where we are known as Transamerica. Over 26,000 Aegon employees help millions of customers achieve a lifetime of financial security.
The Customer Strategy Team
Our team (part of the Strategy & Sustainability department) – located at the Corporate Center in The Hague – aims to bring together people and insights on anything related to the experience of customers, employees and advisors. In other words: we generate foresights and direction to all our business units around the world. We do so through NPS insights, maturity scans, and by helping them to design differentiated customer experiences. Furthermore, we foster change in behavior, especially through our two annual events: the ‘Customer Strategy Campus’ where we share knowledge and inspiration, and the ‘Global Aegon Awards’ where we celebrate our successes.
We are looking for a student who is creative, entrepreneurial and who likes to work with people from all over the world. You will be working closely with our team as well as with the event & communication teams on ongoing projects. There is also room to conduct research for a thesis – we’re open to ideas!
- Organizing and hosting two global events (main focus Customer Strategy Campus);
- Coming up with new ways to share best practices internally;
- Being editor-in-chief of our quarterly newsletter;
- Creating and visualizing content with e.g., Office and Adobe programs;
- Supporting other activities within our department (Strategy & Sustainability).
- Bachelor (HBO) / Master student in Communication, Marketing or Business Management;
- Experience with Office and Adobe (InDesign/Photoshop) programs;
- Positive, creative, entrepreneurial and eager to work in an international environment;
- You do not believe in ‘inside the box/outside the box thinking’ when coming up with recommendations– as far as you’re concerned, there is no box;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written);
- Preferably fulltime available for 5-7 months starting before September.
What we offer
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and have your own responsibilities;
- Focus on good cooperation and working ambiance, rather than on status or hierarchy;
- Opportunity to work on global projects for a large multi-national company;
- Working closely with a variety of disciplines on diverse tasks;
- Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who can develop you and help you achieve your own goals while contributing to our team goals and objectives;
- Competitive internship compensation.
Up to the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV. Please keep in mind that we can close the vacancy before the deadline if we have found a suitable candidate. For more information, please contact Emily van der Werff at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0683041623.