The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, diverse thought and heart to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work.
Join a team that is energetic, highly creative, technologically advanced and moves quickly. A strong team requires talented support staff behind the scenes pulling all the levers at just the right time to help them execute flawlessly. We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who is nimble, discreet and able to anticipate needs. This role offers a high degree of visibility from senior leadership and the opportunity to learn from a world class team of professionals. If you are driven to help others succeed and would like to be an integral part of the organizational transformation, we would like to have a career conversation with you.
What success looks like:
- Supports leadership with a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature requiring broad knowledge of organizational policies and practices.
- Under limited supervision handles a multiplicity of administrative situations.
- Prepares confidential correspondence, periodical reports, organizational chart updates, meeting notices, presentation materials and other documents in appropriate formats using word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and/or desktop publishing software.
- Compiles information and prepares special and complex reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries for variety of audiences and levels.
- Screens telephone calls, providing assistance and accurate information for routing non-routine calls.
- Maintains calendars, schedule meetings and makes travel arrangements for top senior level executives.
- Applies in-depth divisional knowledge to projects of small to medium scope.
- Determines methods and procedures to be used in resolving the most complex inquiries and will make on-the-spot priority decisions.
- Maintains information of the most highly confidential nature.
- Ability to take point on the creation of communications, including PowerPoint presentations, internal newsletters and updating statuses on delivery.
- Operates with substantial latitude for independent judgment and discretion.
What you need:
- High school education or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of experience with a high level of administrative experience, discretion and technical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Frequent demand to establish priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of company and organizational structure with respect to the division and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exposure to Concur.
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.