At Transamerica, we bring creativity, inspiration, diversity and a new perspective to our customers and associates. Are you a person who is customer service oriented with driven results? Do you have retirement experience? If your answer is “yes’ then this is the position for you!
What Success Looks Like:
- Support the daily administration of retirement plans.
- Coordinate with the manager to research issues and negotiate problem resolution.
- Develop and foster relationships with clients and internal partners.
- Provide prompt, accurate and consistent information that meets or exceeds quality metrics.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to management.
- Address client needs, develop action plans and consult on products, services and capabilities that add value for the client.
What You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Two years of retirement industry experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of record keeping, outsourcing and processing capabilities.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Excel.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.