Provides customer support to clients, advisors, TPAs and client executives for retirement plan accounts.
- Respond to service inquiries from clients, advisors, TPAs and client executives.
- Handle client transactions, including payroll, distribution and enrollment needs.
- Document and initiate processing requests; ensure information is updated in appropriate systems.
- Support client reporting.
- Support the coordination of complex plan activities, including fund changes, re-pricing and product conversions.
- Assist in ordering materials on behalf of clients/advisors, such as enrollment kits, investment summaries, and other prepared materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Retirement industry experience.
- ASPPA designation or related coursework.
- Knowledge of company systems.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.