Are you a financial analyst? Do you enjoy telling a story related to financial data? Are you comfortable telling that story directly to senior leadership?
If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do: Make sense of it all – in this position, you will review financial performance data for our product lines. You will take that data and build the narrative that explains Transamerica’s financial performance for the quarter. You will assist with questions regarding the financial data for senior leadership and other audiences.
What You Will Learn: In this role you will gain insight about Transamerica’s products and financial performance. You will build relationships with key leaders in all areas of finance and set direction when it comes to presenting our financial data.
What Success Looks Like:
- Lead projects across the Financial Analysis group as assigned.
- Review and interpret data for the purpose of determining past performance and/or to project financial results; shares information with others and aids in planning of next steps for financial data.
- Assist department leadership team in implementing new policies and procedures.
- Works with international colleagues in the Netherlands and is the point of contact with them.
- Share high-level knowledge with others in order to promote further development of the department.
- Provide a higher level of financial analysis understanding to aid in solving problems in unique ways.
- Recommend and lead implementation of changes to processes to achieve efficiencies through the use of technology.
- Work with other departments to ensure business issues are resolved.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Eight years of experience, with degree.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting/finance.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Advanced computer skills
- Prefer understanding of investments, insurance products/premiums.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.