Aegon Asset Management is a global investment firm with employees located in North America, Europe and Asia. Investment offerings for Aegon Asset Management US and Aegon Real Assets US include credit strategies, global equity, multi-asset and real asset strategies, and customized investment solutions. The firm serves a diverse global client base that includes corporate, union and public pensions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, subadvisory, family offices and wealth managers. We are committed to excellence, trust and building long-term partnerships with clients.
Play a critical role in the sales process, developing concise and consistent firm and product responses for business proposals, and help maintain database content.
- RFP production
- Ensure adherence to the agreed RFP production process working with internal teams (Head of Distribution, Business Development, Investment Management, Compliance, Performance and Finance) to manage process for submitting Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and legal tenders for the regional market.
- Provide accurate and well written RFP responses.
- Ensure that answers in RFPs are accurate and compelling.
- Develop excellent knowledge of products, processes and people to ensure that expected accuracy and quality standards are met. Ensure that the competitive advantages of products come across in RFPs.
- Responsible for quantitative database content
- Work to build knowledge in order to disseminate accurate firm information.
- Work with RFP software tool, Qvidian.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related field required.
- Two-plus years of RFP writing experience, preferably in the investment management industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across the organization
- Requires superior writing, editing, and project management skills that will contribute to a solid proposal development effort, as well as promote the growth of the firm.
- Attention to detail/accuracy oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and initiative to gather information from subject matter experts around the firm and achieve successful collaboration with senior management.
This is a professional service role that requires a pro-active, organized and diligent person, with investment knowledge and the ability to work with a wide selection of employees across the company, including senior investment and distribution professionals and other cross-functional teams, to present our investment capabilities and assist in winning new business.
- Knowledge of fixed income products
- Investment product knowledge and asset management experience
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Self-motivated, hard worker and eager to learn
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organizations
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and other job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.