Aegon Asset Management is a leading global investor. Our 370 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of US$463.8 billion for a global client-base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 15 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
As the Managing Director, CML Production you will produce quality CMLs and provide oversight in a geographic territory to meet all client objectives.
- Produce the department's largest and most complex transactions meeting client (balance sheet and securitized) pricing and quality requirements.
- Manage relationships with mortgage bankers, brokers and borrowers to optimize production in region
- Efficiently source, underwrite and structure CMLs to meet production goals according to quality/yield requirements and volume targets of various clients.
- Focus on the generation of fee income to maximize client objectives
- Keep abreast of all relevant issues relating to territory, team territory and general markets.
- Provide input to the Department Head in setting strategic goals for the department and individual team members.
- Provide leadership, development, and mentoring to a territory team
- Provide direction and oversight of deals structured by a territory team
- May have significant client management responsibilities
- May have significant duties marketing to potential clients
- Responsible for special projects assigned by Team Leader or Head of CML Production Department
- Provide leadership to entire CML Production group as role model, as an idea generator and by striving to follow Aegon’s core values – Working Together, Bringing Clarity and Exceeding Expectations. Aegon continually strives to meet the evolving needs of its customers, shareholders, employees and business partners.
- Required Qualifications:
- Incumbent must possess four year or graduate degree with ten years of experience, seasoned expert in underwriting and production, negotiation skills, presentation skills.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills, and effective leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, decision making ability and attention to detail are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Real estate finance, finance and/or accounting degree preferred with minimum experience of 12 years.
- Proficiency in Argus software.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation
including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.