Aegon Asset Management is a leading global investor. Our 370 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of US$447 billion for a global client-base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 17 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Position Overview: The Sales Associate plays in important part in driving Aegon Asset Management's Institutional growth. They will work closely with the Aegon U.S. Institutional Sales Team. and other internal partners to align strategies, providing comprehensive sales and consultant support through research, marketing, presentation preparation, and communication.
- Conduct and present pre-meeting due diligence on prospects and consultants.
- Create individualized prospect and consultant follow-up materials after sales meetings.
- Research and prepare presentation materials; coordinate with Marketing, Product Management, Portfolio Management and other groups as needed.
- Respond to inbound consultant and prospect inquiries.
- Research prospects and consultants to provide relevant information to externally facing staff.
- Track and maintain pipeline and activity information.
- Support management of the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Continue to learn and understand the firm’s product line, industry trends, competition and new business process.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- One year of experience in the institutional investment industry
Obtain FINRA Series 3, 7, and 63 licenses (deadline to obtain licenses determined at the company’s discretion)
- Written/verbal communication skills to explain complex subjects and solutions
- Analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Relationship building skills and the ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Coursework towards CFA designation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.