Aegon Asset Management (Aegon AM) is a leading global investor. Our 370 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of USD 447 billion for a global client base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our firm around four investment platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities and multi-asset & solutions, which includes a fiduciary and multi-manager business. Each investment platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 15 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia. We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
Position Overview: As the Sr Investment Analyst-Trade Operations you will be responsible for functions within Trade Operations, including the confirmation and settlement of Fixed Income trades, problem resolution, supporting the needs of Front Office related to extended array of fixed income & derivative instruments.
- Confirming/Settling trades with counterparties/custodians, working with the Front Office as needed
- Settling trades in DTC, Euroclear, physicals, book entry, global regionary market settlements and FX
- Confirming and communicating derivatives trades
- Managing TBA EPN process
- Liaison between custodians, administrators, and counterparties in matters related to settlement
- Resolve trade adjustments and settlement issues
- Opportunely reporting and resolution of failed trades
- Trade routing and counterparty SSI maintenance
- Maintain client account SSIs in Alert
- Maintain counterparty connections such as CTM or FIX
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external parties to understand customer needs and ensure positive outcomes for our clients.
- Continued review of current processes to seek and implement efficiencies and process improvements
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies by working with banks and other groups within Asset Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field
- Five years of relevant experience in the financial services industry or technical analysis
- Strong customer service skills to anticipate and proactively address customer needs to ensure positive outcomes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills to work with a variety of internal and external parties
- Organizational skills to prioritize assignments with changing priorities
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Experience settling trades utilizing Blackrock Aladdin trade order management system
- Alert, CTM, FIX experience
- Project experience
- Experience with DTC, Euroclear, global local market settlements
- Strong analytical, problem recognition and resolution
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly detail oriented
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation
including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
We are open to considering flexible working practices. Please talk to us about what this means for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.