Aegon Asset Management is a leading global investor. We are an international business with 1,200 employees working from 17 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Our 375 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of US$447.3 billion (as of March 30, 2021) for pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
As one of the recognized leaders in responsible investment, we believe it is our duty to propel the industry forward and advance responsible investment practices. Responsible investing is a rapidly changing industry and we recognize the need to constantly evolve in order to maintain a competitive advantage. In the years ahead, we plan to continue to enhance ESG integration, work to effect positive change through active ownership and develop progressive responsible investment solutions.
We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
Alongside a global team, the RFP writer delivers proposals and questionnaires that present Aegon AM’s investment expertise and provide compelling and consistent messaging to clients, prospects, and intermediaries.
- Ensure adherence to Request for Proposal (RFP) processes; work with internal teams in distribution, business development, investment management, compliance and finance to develop and maintain quality standards.
- Deliver RFPs that present the investment case accurately and clearly, and highlight the competitive advantage of products.
- Prioritize workload to meet production deadlines.
- Keep abreast of products and processes to ensure the most accurate information is made available.
- Assist with requests for assistance from the wider global team as needed.
- Manage the software content database with approved questions and responses.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clarify RFP questions and responses to ensure overall compliance and alignment with product positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing or a related field.
- Five years of RFP writing experience, preferably in the investment management industry.
- Advanced writing/editing and project management skills to contribute to a proposal development effort that promotes the growth of the firm.
- Thorough understanding of investment products.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to gather information from subject matter experts around the firm and collaborate with senior management.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- Experience with RFP software tools (Qvidian)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.