Transamerica has been helping people feel better about the future for more than 100 years, and we’re proud of the trust we’ve earned. But we believe our responsibility goes beyond insurance, investments, and retirement accounts. We’re also in the business of helping people improve their financial and personal well-being, so they can add more years to their lives, and more life to their years.
What You Will Do: As part of Transamerica’s team you will develop a broad range of creative content to reinforce brand and product positioning, tone, and accuracy of content across company channels and platforms. Work on a variety of initiatives and programs for internal and external customers.
What Success Looks Like:
- Write and edit targeted and compelling copy for a variety of sales channels, collateral and audiences (employees and customers).
- Collaborate with internal partners/business areas to develop and execute effective communication initiatives throughout their distribution channels.
- Write, proofread and edit marketing and communication materials such as product brochures, sales and internal e-mails, website content, social, podcasts, sales flyers, newsletter articles and blogs, direct mail pieces, announcements, video scripts, presentations, etc.
- Work with Legal and Brand to ensure adherence to copy approval processes.
- Help coordinate activities with outsourced agency or freelance relationships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable business, procedures, products, industry news and developments.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing or related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Two years of internal/external communications experience
- Knowledge of digital content best practices and content management systems (CMS)
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage assignments under pressure of deadlines
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strongly prefer marketing retirement experience.
- Prefer experience in the financial industry
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
- In office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
- Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
- Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
- Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary rate for this position generally ranges between $53,550-$70,875. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 7.5%.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.