As a Lead Creative Services Specialist, you will develop a broad range of marketing materials that reinforce Transamerica brand and product positioning across company channels and platforms as well as develop concepts and lead complex initiatives and programs for internal and external audiences.
- Provide subject matter expertise for a wide range of assignments.
- Attend planning meetings with stakeholders to understand the business and program objectives and timelines.
- Concept and execute the creative assets of marketing materials for both digital and traditional formats to support the company’s campaign and marketing needs. This will include video and podcast editing, OLA / HTML5 banner development, creation of social media graphics and imagery, print ads, etc.
- Develop and deliver concepts to management and senior leaders, ensuring adherence to brand standards.
- Understand how to optimize graphics for digital / web properties and ability to do that production work with minimal direction.
- Monitor project status and resource allocations.
- Serve as a reviewer of work done by outsourced services and freelance relationships.
- Handle approval and compliance processes as assigned.
- Maintain expert knowledge of applicable business, procedures, products, industry tool and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of expertise or equivalent experience
- Eight years of experience in a creative marketing role
- Experience using traditional and digital formats
- Experience conceptualizing ideas in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills to assimilate ideas in collaboration with diverse stakeholders and mentor/coach junior staff
- Strategic thinking and understanding of business and partner needs
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience working in video post-production/editing, animation (OLA), and social media graphics
- Experience working in audio production and editing to execute high quality podcasts
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, occasionally independently with little direction, and a strong interpretation of brand guidelines.
- Working knowledge of print, digital, video formats and processes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in Outlook, Teams and PPT
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $77,000 and $100,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 12.5%.
- Office environment and/or remote option.
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.