As a Participant Engagement Strategist (Participant Communications Manager) you will direct the development of strategic communication and education campaigns for defined contribution, defined benefit and nonqualified retirement plans for Transamerica clients in the large and mega space. You will define the needs of target audiences and communicate in ways that are appropriate for the client organization. You will be responsible for managing client relationships from a marketing communications perspective.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively consult with client executives, transition managers and other business areas on communication planning, messaging, content creation and editing in support of Transamerica’s needs.
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness with internal and external customers, including handling escalated and complex situations.
- Develop plan-level communication strategies and/or project communication strategies to support a broad number of client goals.
- Lead complex communications programs, including announcements for updates, policies/procedures, reference/product information, and training materials; identify the medium and challenges for implementation.
- Create and deliver presentations for sales finals and site visits.
- Participate in other initiatives to improve communication strategy at client or plan level by gathering and analyzing information regarding the client’s retirement plan or participant behavior.
- Assist with campaign management and business intelligence tools and/or processes; understand details of data and marketing capabilities to ensure clients receive accurately segmented, cleansed, formatted and ready-to-market data. Create campaigns including programs, promotions, announcements and updates that will produce revenue. Leverage modern and innovative techniques.
- Assist with analysis of data to measure campaign efficiency, data accuracy, data integrity, operations performance, customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Work with specific areas of business, utilize internal messaging and deploy across a variety of marketing channels. Work with subject matter experts to develop campaigns and communications that create revenue.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism or equivalent experience.
- Ten years of insurance/financial services industry communications experience.
- Advanced knowledge of pension products and services.
- Client relationship management skills for consulting with clients regarding communication services.
- Experience in communication planning and execution.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in a participant communications role focused on retirement products.
- Intermediate to strong knowledge of retirement products.
- Experience in a participant communications role with healthcare clients.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $96,600-$120,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 15%.
- Office environment
- Moderate travel (up to 20%)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.