Develop innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent. Act as a liaison for potential candidates, generate and follow up on leads, perform initial telephone screens, keep accurate records of potential candidates, follow up with established recruits, support team members and other division teams as necessary.
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity and heart to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work
Are you a high volume Recruiter with a track record of building and executing sourcing and branding plans to recruit customer service talent? Are you a networker and people energizer, with the ability to build trust, collaborate, consult and partner with hiring managers to fill one of the most important roles in our company?
If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do: You will serve as an internal talent acquisition consultant to the Customer Service Centers to drive pipeline and meet hiring needs. Your recruiting will provide access to critical talent and ensure we are providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
What You Will Learn: You will be working with a team of ambitious and engaged professionals who bring fresh ideas and diverse perspectives to help us continually shake up the status quo and stay on the forefront of reinventing how we meet our customer needs through data analytics. You will learn what it means to work for a company that focuses on the Employee Experience and how this enables us to engage with the vital talent we need to transform and grow our business and maintain Transamerica reputation as an industry leader.
What Success Looks Like:
- Build and execute diverse recruiting plans for our Customer Service Center
- Drive a full life cycle “outcome based” recruiting process by coaching and assisting managers through all aspects of the recruiting cycle including building strong recruitment profiles, writing branded job descriptions, sourcing, screening and presenting candidates to hiring managers, managing the selection and feedback process, negotiating the offer, and supporting the onboarding process
- Collaborate as trusted industry talent advisor to our hiring teams, understanding real job needs at the technical and results level, providing market availability/demand information, as well as knowledge of our talent competitors and feeder pipelines
- Partner with leaders to forecast recruiting demand needs and activate pipeline sourcing strategy
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from cold call to offer or decline
- Possess a mastery of leveraging various recruiting technologies (CRM, ATS, Boolean, LinkedIn and other social media tools) to market and find the best active and passive candidates
- Support our passion for inclusion and diversity throughout the recruiting process, to enhance our workplace culture which embraces multiple perspectives and people
- Engage in talent management projects to improve the Talent Acquisition team’s ability to provide a competitive differentiator for Transamerica
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience in a corporate and or large search firm environment, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting responsibilities.
- Experience with volume recruiting
- Strong ATS & CRM experience (we use Workday and SmashFly) Boolean, email marketing, and advanced social media skills to market and find the best active and passive candidates are important
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative to build strong, productive relationships to enable you to be a talent consultant.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.