Are you an individual who believes in leading from the front? Do your conversational skills captivate a room? Do you thrive in data driven environments?
If your answer was yes we have the job for you!
What You Will Do: You will complete project management assignments ranging in complexity with minimal guidance and direction. Assignments may also include a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality, and specialized knowledge or experience.
What You Will Learn: How to manage projects to an agreed timescale and in according with program budget. How to lead, negotiate and interact professionally with staff and management at all levels.
What Success Looks Like
- Managing projects, which involves determining project deliverables and timelines, developing a project plan and managing to the plan, coordinating and leading meetings, preparing meeting minutes and status reports. Working with team members to resolve issues. Coordinating activities of a project team which may include individuals from multiple teams, departments and locations.
- Manage and deliver assigned projects to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards
- Developing a business case for a project, including cost benefit analysis and/or return on investment analysis.
- Developing relationships and expertise within the divisions to provide continued value-add services.
- Assisting divisional clients with navigating service requests; providing escalations as necessary.
- Maintaining an understanding of all services, operational processes and procedures
- Supporting project teams in creating a business case, including cost benefit analysis.
- Mentoring team members and serving in a leadership role
- Supporting Project Management methodologies
What You Need
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Professional certification (PMP, ESI – Masters, etc.) preferred
- University or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced experience using MS Project 2010 and Project Portfolio Tools
- Good understanding of the insurance and financial services industry
- May require travel
- May require flexible hours to accommodate global project teams
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.