Responsible for the installation of start-up retirement plans and conversion of existing plans transferring from other providers. Works closely with the client and internal resources to ensure a smooth conversion.
- Handle the installation of defined contribution retirement plans during start up or conversion, including investment/feature changes, single employer plans and multiple employer plans.
- Develop and monitor installation project plans to meet deliverable dates and timetables. Coordinate delivery of internal and external communications with plan sponsors. Consult with clients, attorneys/legal counsel regarding plan underwriting and technical issues.
- Manage relationships with executive contacts of plan sponsors, financial advisors and third party record-keepers throughout the installation process.
- Ensure plans are in compliance with federal and state legislation; identify and discuss non-compliance provisions or operational issues with plan sponsors, TPA’s and/or financial advisors.
- Negotiate timelines for liquidation of investments and receipt of plan data from prior providers, taking into account compliance with SOX blackout and plan effective dates.
- Review/analyze plan documents and enter provision information into multiple internal systems.
- Oversee and monitor record keeping set-up, allocation and first deposits.
- Handle preparation of documents related to plans and contracts, including employee disclosure material required to establish a new retirement plan. Oversee the creation and delivery of enrollment materials. Schedule education meetings for new clients and their plan participants.
- Reconcile wires received and provide allocation instructions to new fund line-up based on fiduciary instructions.
- Ensure the successful hand-off from Sales to Administration after the conversion is complete.
- One year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service/client focused.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel.
- Understanding of 401(k)/defined contribution plans and experience in client relationship management, installation/conversation or contract compliance.
- Office environment.
- Flexible work hours required to accommodate clients in different time zones.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.