At Transamerica, we’ve seen that Wealth + Health are inextricably linked, and that living well tomorrow starts with the habits we form today. That’s why we’re passionate about inspiring our customers and our associates to improve their financial health- and their overall well-being- to optimize how we help people prepare for the future. We’re seeking ambitious people who can bring fresh ideas and varying perspectives, and help us to shake up the status quo!
Come join our supportive culture that encourages a healthy lifestyle, community giving, diversity, and lifelong learning!
Do you enjoy working with numbers and calculations, doing research, and working with Excel? Are you great when it comes to delivering excellent customer service? Would you love to be a part of a great team of like-minded professionals? If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do:
- You will process commission statements for our field agents to ensure accurate and timely payment.
- Daily reconciliation of receipts for each assigned account.
- Effectively utilize a variety of tools, IE: Excel, SQL, and several proprietary systems in order to research and reconcile commission receipts
- You will answer calls, conduct research when necessary, analyze, and resolve inaccuracies.
- You will educate and provide guidance to our advisors on how to properly calculate commissions, and use you great relationship building skills to become a trusted partner.
What You Will Learn:
- You will be working with an experienced and results-oriented team to become knowledgeable in the different commission structures for our retirement and insurance products.
- You will become proficient in a variety on technology platforms and seamlessly navigate through them to research information, update client information, input data, and provide answers to our clients calling for assistance.
What Success Looks Like:
- Meet quality standards for accuracy in account reconciliation (accurately processing commission statements)
- You will demonstrate an understanding of the commission and fee for service payment structure for a variety of Transamerica retirement and insurance products.
- You will successfully navigate through a variety of technology systems, knowing which to use in a given situation.
- You will provide “best in class” customer service as you take calls from our clients, and provide them with accurate information.
What You Need
- An Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic Word and Excel skills, as welll as the ability to learn a variety of technical applications
- Ability to accurately calculate and reconcile numbers
- Excellent customer service, relationship building, and phone etiquette skills
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits; Hourly salary plus overtime (as approved) annual bonus eligibility, Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid time to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.