As the point of contact and “voice of the company” for Transamerica customers, this role is responsible for providing accurate and complete information to callers regarding retirement, life, and annuity investment products. Work as part of a team that is empowered to go above and beyond to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Use exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to answer calls regarding retirement, life, and annuity investment products.
- Identify customer needs and provide personalized service to ensure positive and meaningful outcomes; engage more knowledgeable team members as needed.
- Locate/research information using multiple systems/technologies.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to obtain and/or provide necessary information to resolve issues.
- Document customer inquiries and associated actions; follow-up on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Learn and maintain a basic understanding of products, procedures, and systems
- Achieve department metrics and expectations
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department goals
- Associate’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- One year of call center or customer service experience, or financial services industry experience
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner, orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Understanding of retirement, life, and annuity investment products
- Office/call center environment
- May work varied shifts
- Work From Home
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules and other compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The hourly for this position generally ranges between $15.50 - $18.26 an hour. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2 and other applicable local regulations.
This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus of 6% based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
This job description is not a contract of employment nor for any specific job responsibilities. The Company may change, add to, remove, or revoke the terms of this job description at its discretion. Managers may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed. In the event an employee or applicant requests or requires an accommodation in order to perform job functions, the applicable HR Business Partner should be contacted to evaluate the accommodation request.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.