Reports to Senior Project Manager, this role is to lead or assist with the smooth delivery of key TLB projects, providing quality, cost-effective and timely project management support.
- Provide project management support and implementation planning to various key TLB projects (e.g. business expansion, product development, operation, finance, investment and IT)
- Work cooperatively & collaboratively with project team members and manage stakeholders’ expectations toward the accomplishment of shared goals
- Bring clarity to various stakeholders (both TLB and AARO) on the progress of the assigned project
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to senior management and ask for any assistance as appropriate
- Handle and communicate to management on quality assurance review of the projects assigned
- Ability to apply agile management, or agile process management (i.e. iterative or incremental) approach to building out activities in the areas of business processes and IT. The ultimate goal would be to provide a new product or service in a highly flexible and interactive manner
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration / Computer Science or related major
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive project management experience. Prefer to have finance-related project implementation experience
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Presentable and comfortable talking to C-level executives. Able to engage and influence cross functional and external stakeholders and manage a balance between potentially conflicting priorities/considerations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required
- Agile certification(s) strongly preferred (Agile practitioner, Scrum, etc.)
- Ability to travel internationally (reasonable level of mobility), if needed
Interested candidates are invited to submit the application online with detailed resume stating educational background, working experience, current and expected salaries, and contact number.