Reporting to the Head, Partnership, maintain, explore and seek out business development opportunity and relationship development with the Business Partner and achieve the Sales Target of the Singapore Branch Office
· Achieve the Sales Target of the designated channel
· Collaborate with other Distribution team members to achieve the Sales Target of the Singapore Branch Office.
· Responsible for managing, maintaining and building relationships with business partner and seeking out new and profitable partnerships for the future.
· Effective pipeline management.
· To ensure accurate and timely delivery of communication messages to all partners.
· Deliver product and sales training program.
· Support the department on day-to-day enquiries on products, illustrations and sales techniques.
· Keep up-to-date with major developments related to products offered and changes in the insurance market.
· Handle special project and/or other assignments as delegated.
· Possess a tertiary education and professional qualifications related to insurance
· Have at least 5 years of relevant business development, sales or distribution channel management experience
· Have experience in FA or bancassurance Channel
· Have excellent market insight and product know-how in Universal Life and other HNW products
· Proactive, result oriented, with can-do attitude and capacity to think out of the box
· High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
· Demonstrate/Embed Aegon Leadership Commitments
We offer attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, 5-day work week, fringe benefits (medical, dental, life insurance) and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the application with detailed resume stating educational background, working experience, current and expected salaries and contact number.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified that they will be required for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained up to two years only.