FunctieAs a project manager your prime responsibility is to facilitate change throughout the organization covering a wide spectrum of subjects e.g. regulatory, investment, IT.
For the shorter term the focus will be on incorporating new customers into the existing customer base of TKPI. For the long term you are able to create a standard methodology for handling projects in TKPI.
As a project manager you are able to switch in different project approaches, such as Waterfall or Agile/Scrum. You support teams in achieving their objectives and goals. As a proven professional and with your experience you are the perfect sparring partner for making plans, controlling projects, managing teams and controlling budgets. You are, focused on results, lean and agile in your response and actions and capable of breaking down complex issues in small feasible steps, in order to create business value to the customer. Supporting and helping people is one of your key values.
- Educated to degree level, and preferably holds an appropriate professional qualification in Prince 2 (or equivalent).
- Experienced in working with Agile teams, familiar with Scaled Agile Frameworks, managing multiple scrum teams.
- Experience of appropriate methodologies and tools is a requirement.
- Over 5 years as an IT change professional with significant experience in analysis, estimating and project work, plus experience of leading and managing projects with a strong understanding of the role IT plays in major projects.
- Proven ability to understand business processes and issues, translating this into project success.
- Experience of the Asset Management industry is required, and must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the various investment processes, the operation of different business functions and instrument types, and a track record of positively influencing business change in an Asset Management environment.
- An excellent communicator able to operate at all levels, and ensure stakeholders are continually informed and on board for the project.
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 4008 - € 6680 based on 38 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our IT team in Groningen? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.