Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest global Asset Managers and be our next Global Insights Manager? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management is a world-wide, active investment manager. Investors entrust our organization to manage about €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia. We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has devoted international teams with profoundly asset-class expertise. This maximizes client benefits from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
As Global Insights Manager you will support the team in its objective to inform, shape and drive business strategy through insights and analytics; drawing on quantitative and qualitative data to provide actionable insights using a variety of datasets, tools and communication / visualisation methods.
- Lead client group and wider business strategy through the identification, interpretation and synthesis of key industry trends and themes; collaborate with others in the Commercial team to carry out tactical and strategic quantitative and qualitative research as per precise product, market, channel or different need;
- Leverage datasets within accompanying databases (promptly or through ingested data to our cloud) to carry out research and analytics in line with demand;
- Identify data consumption needs and optimise data visualisation and accessibility through relevant tools including as tableau;
- Support and drive integration and optimisation of digital analytics including account-based marketing through the integration of CRM, Pardot and other digital tools;
- Drive and promote dashboarding as core / principal means of internal reporting including automation of reports, qualitative reports for senior management and promote the use of dashboarding a central means of reporting / consuming data;
- Drive the expansion of data analytics into brand-new areas beyond the client group including front office needs such as ESG;
- Support and drive development of outputs from analytics team ensuring our value-add is tagged to opportunities and ROI
- Maintain standards of data quality and trustworthiness within the client group data universe including maintenance of data frameworks such as investment and client segmentation / classification. Support team imperative of establishing business discipline around management and optimisation of data.
As Global Insights Manager you are decisive, you are used to working in a detailed stakeholder field and you have excelling analytical skills. You also have a sound conceptual ability and you have fresh and innovative ideas for our leaders. You are able to test solutions and sharpen things up. You formulate and substantiate your advice and insights carefully. You also have an superordinary sense of proportion and you enjoy working with others. Finally, you pay attention to quality and you are proactive in your approach. Besides you have the following qualifications:
- A completed University degree, for example, Econometrics, Economics or Marketing;
- Experience and knowledge of the Asset Management industry;
- 3-5 years of advanced use of XLS and PPT plus tableau and ideally interest in / experience in R, SQL or other coding languages;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive projects through to a successful conclusion, using a consultative approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Unyielding engagement and communication skills and able to apply these apropos at all levels of business and types of engagement;
- Excelling analytical skills;
- Unyielding communication and writing skills, including exquisite attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage own time, demonstrating self-direction and resourcefulness.
Terms and conditions of employment
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and different job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, S Talent Acquisition Business Partner email@example.com or +31 (0)6 24684342 #LI-FAD