Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be part of a team that provides high quality investment advice in a professional and efficient manner? Aegon should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia.
Reporting into the Head of Client Investment Solutions, the responsibilities of this role will entail:
- You will take the lead in providing investment related services (advisory) for our clients in chosen markets. You will act as sparring partner for sales and account management teams and will represent Client Investment Solutions as the go-to team for all client questions regarding ALM, strategic asset allocation, LDI/CDI and the impact of financial market regulation (such as Solvency II).
- • You will support the senior/medior by providing quantitative analyses and/or setting up models regarding investment related services, client cases and research publications.
- You will be responsible for client cases regarding complex investment related topics in such a way that the clients’ question is answered. The objective is to use your financial knowledge to find the best suitable solution for the client or prospect either by making use of the available investment strategies within Aegon Asset Management or by creating new bespoke solutions (whilst being mindful of the business impact).
- You will initiate improvements in existing products or initiate the development of new products. The goal is to make sure the product is able to meet the requirements of a client.
- You will contribute to the publication of research papers and articles. This can be on a stand-alone basis as well as in collaboration with a colleague in the team. You will contribute to developing Aegon Asset Managements’ Investment Solutions Center as ‘thought leader’.
As Investment Solutions Consultant, you are a dedicated team player with a hands on mentality and result oriented. You have very strong communication skills with ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders. You have solid experience of asset liability modelling and its application to providing strategic investment advice to various clients. Furthermore you are an enthusiast for where modelling plays a large part.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Business or Economics.
- Preferably CFA or RBA title holder, a PhD is a nice to have.
- You are DSI certified or willing to register with the DSI and meet the compulsory Guidelines of the European Securities Markets Authority (ESMA) on knowledge, skills and expertise
- Over at least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Client focus with strong social skills, being able to understand and act according to somebody else’s point of view.
- Proven knowledge and experience on financial markets and investments.
- Excellent analytical mindset and experience with quantitative models.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Experience in an international corporate setting desirable.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral).
- The ideal candidate will be focused on excellence and delivery, resilient and able to work with many and varied deliverables.
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
- a competitive monthly salary;
- in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
- an appropriate commuting allowance;
- excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Dave Heilbron, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager Dave.Heilbron@aegon.nl or +31 (0)6 83 25 44 97.