Want to work in an inspiring and agile environment where you can make a career in investment management? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch asset management organisations? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
The job in a nutshell
We are seeking for a Reporting Analyst who aspires a career within asset or investment management and you are willing to grow and develop yourself in becoming a top reporting professional. This role offers you exposure to our Aegon Group Clients, external fund administrator, external auditor and industry regulators, as well as working with multiple internal departments. In the reporting domain we take care of all relevant client and fund reporting.
Other key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the accurate and timely production of external and internal reporting;
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders; to increase awareness of the team and its processes, plus maintain and develop working relationships;
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements;
- Participate in various internal projects / change initiatives;
- Actively support the collective growth of a team with great potential.
This is your future position, because you
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in e.g. Business Administration or Finance;
- Have 0 – 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred but is not required;
- Have Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, able to deal with complex problems;
- Experience with Excel. Knowledge of Business objects and/or Vermillion Reporting would be an advantage;
- A solid personality with good communication skills in English and proficient in Dutch (both written and oral).
Who will be your new colleagues?
The Client Reporting team is desperate for you to join! Together you'll make sure that the client experience is as high as possible whilst at the same time aiming to be efficient in everything that we do. The team takes care of our clients investment and regulatory reporting and support our sales teams with fund relevant reporting. The team is an international and diverse team consisting of six people (three male and three female). The Client Reporting team works for Aegon Asset Management a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between €2.606,24 and € 4.343,73 based on 38 hours per week
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days based on 38 hours per week
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you that person who wants to join this team at Aegon Asset Management? Then make sure you apply immediately! You will hear back from us after October 1st. Can’t wait that long, or do you have some more questions? Call 00316 82528238 or send an email to email@example.com.. You can find more information about our application process on our website.