Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be a member of the Global Asset Management? Aegon should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia.
The RFP (Request For Proposal) Writer is a trusted advisor for our global sales team. The RFP Writer takes responsibility for communication initiatives from the strategic plan to ensuring time and effective tactical delivery. You will be part of an international team that is managed by an energetic RFP and Investment Writing Specialist. You will work within an inspiring but at the same time challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to use your creative and analytical skills for our existing and new financial products. The role is autonomous to complete high quality RFPs and collaborate closely with investment specialists and subject matter experts across the business to ensure that corporate information and investment content is of the highest quality and consistent with our brand and messaging.
At Aegon Asset Management we are looking for an RFP Writer that can effectively interact with our different sales teams on a global scale. You will be part of the international RFP and Presentations team that operates from our global offices.
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of request for proposals, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Build up your product knowledge across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and other asset management products.
- Working closely with product specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires.
- Contribution to key projects and networking to build relationships within the wider business.
- Develop and maintain firm and product content/language that is used in proposals.
We’re looking for a strategic, forward-thinking and experienced Bid Management or RFP Writing and a proven track record of understanding technical investment material. You are able to demonstrate experience of internal and change communication. You have excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience. Strong influencing skills – able to cultivate and maintain good working relationships. Also able to provide critical feedback and handle sensitive issues when needed. Has the gravitas and experience to give credible advice and inspire confidence.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree within business, communication, marketing, journalism or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of bid management or RFP experience Corporate Communications work experience within a financial institution or financial consultancy.
- Some degree of asset specialization and presents an opportunity to develop asset specific investment knowledge.
- Excellent and highly productive writer of technical investment material. Must be able to handle a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills; able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks to ensure that complex projects are completed by deadline, with interim review steps incorporated
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a large global organization.
- Must be fluent in English
- Energy, commitment and ability to maintain a sense of humor and perspective under pressure and changing priorities. Able to balance a varied workload.
- Excellent technology skills: desktop apps, social media, content management systems, communication platforms.
- Self-starter; personally motivated, resourceful, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, global, virtual work environment.
Terms and conditions of employment
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and different job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com or +31 (0)6 24684342 #LI-FAD