Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, international and entrepreneurial environment? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer! We are looking for an RfP Writer to join our team in The Hague.
As RfP Writer at Aegon Asset Management you will coordinate and prepare Requests for Proposal (RfPs). RfPs are comprehensive and complex lists of questions on the company and its investment products. You will be part of our global RfP team that operates from our different office branches across Europe and the US.
As RfP Writer you are an essential element of the sales process. By working together with sales, client service, product specialists, compliance, legal and operations specialists across the firm, you will collect information and gather knowledge. You will tailor it to fit the requirements of the requests you receive. You will make sure the content is of the highest quality and is consistent with our corporate messaging. You will also be the first point of contact for content-related support for our international sales teams.
- Preparing comprehensive written responses to formal and ad-hoc information requests from clients and prospects
- Ensuring information included in documents is correct and accurate
- Build up product knowledge across our equity and fixed income products
- Maintaining and improving responses database (Qvidian)
- Helping develop institutional sales material and presentations
- Contributing towards on-going efficiency and quality improvements
- Developing strong relationships throughout the organization
- Expert sparring partner to sales and investment professionals
We are looking to enhance our team and need someone who is analytical and creative. You have proven affinity with and understanding of investment products. You are aware of the information clients and prospects require and are able to present this information in a concise and commercially convincing manner.
Ideally, you have:
- Bachelor or academic education level in business, communication or marketing (or related)
- Proven experience in RfP writing, bid management, and/or sales support function
- Ability to working autonomously and in a team
- Excellent English writing and communication skills*
- Strong organizational qualities, ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Skill in building and maintaining relationships across the organization
- Dutch would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Dynamic position in a dedicated, enthusiastic and international team
- Career growth and specialization opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package (commercial cluster)
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Full-time position
Aegon Asset Management is a globally operating asset manager. We employ 1200 professionals worldwide and manage €340 billion serving institutional, intermediary and retail clients in Europe, North-America and Asia. We are part of Aegon, one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, providing insurance, pension and asset management services.
How to apply
Interested in the position? Apply directly by clicking the button below.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Dave Heilbron, Talent Acquisition Manager +31(0)6 83254497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment, integrity test and/or writing test could be part of the selection procedure.
All responses will be treated confidentially.