Are you our new ambitious Senior IT Auditor? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be active in our global head office? Aegon should be your next employer!
Driven, experienced lead auditor who leads and delivers complex IT audit assignments as scheduled across Aegon Netherlands, Knab and other subsidiaries. As Senior IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines.
In this role you ensure that the established Aegon Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all audit projects. You also ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings. Furthermore, you will contribute and participate in Global IT Audits in which you are responsible for the completion of the thematic audits in the Netherlands. You engage and manage senior stakeholders in the organization and you actively drive the annual audit planning process. Lastly, you assist with the consolidation of Internal Audit reports and progress into reporting for the quarterly NV Management and Supervisory Board.
Internal Audit forms the Third Line of Defense within the internal control structure at Aegon and provides its opinions and advice to Boards, Audit Committees, executive leaders and senior management. The internal Audit Department for Aegon Netherlands (IAN) is a well-established Internal Audit Department, Head Quartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. Its purpose is to enhance and protect organizational value. To help the organization accomplish its objectives, IAN provides independent and objective assurance and consulting activities on IT related topics. Via a risk based approach IAN are evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Aegon’s governance, risk management and internal control processes.
What we ask of you
As Senior IT Auditor, with experience in the EU or UK, you are a highly analytical yet pragmatic IT audit expert, which includes the ability to inspire people and lead change across a national and global matrix structure - the ability to work as part of a team and 'roll up his/her sleeves' if required in order to get the job done. Strong leadership skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with global internal and external stakeholders. Technology trend awareness.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Management Information Systems or similar computing science / business degree or Accounting / Finance / Business degree with computing experience. in addition to Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Registered EDP Auditor (RE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an international audit environment within IT Audit within a corporate and/or at one of the big 4 accountancy firms.
- Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology;
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging technologies - specifically cloud technology;
- Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means, including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Sound knowledge of IT risk management and IT audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation, reporting;
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
What we offer you
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organization. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
- a competitive monthly salary;
- in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
- an appropriate commuting allowance;
- excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a Financial Institution – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 246843 #LI-FAD