(Senior) IT Auditor
Internal Audit Netherlands (IAN) is the Internal Audit department within Aegon the Netherlands (NL) that forms the Third Line of Defence within the internal control structure at ANL. IAN provides its opinions and advice to Boards, Audit Committees, executive leaders, and senior management, both at the ANL organization level and daughter / subsidiary levels. The (Sr) IT Auditor position exists to ensure that IAN can fulfil its responsibility to provide audit assurance over IT related topics for Aegon NL.
As (senior) IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines. In this role you ensure that the established Aegon Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all audit projects.
In addition, the (Sr)IT Auditor supports IAN in managing ongoing audit relationships with internal and external stakeholders. It also includes liaising with other external audit and risk management professionals and consultants to stay current with IT technology and best practices; this is in order to ensure being able to adequately challenge IT management and processes.
As (senior) IT Auditor you are a highly analytical yet pragmatic IT audit expert, which includes the ability to inspire people and lead change across a national and global matrix structure - the ability to work as part of a team and 'roll up his/her sleeves' if required in order to get the job done. Strong leadership skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with global internal and external stakeholders.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Registered EDP Auditor (RE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certifications.
• Minimum of 3 to 7 years’ work experience in an international audit environment within IT Audit
• Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology;
• Knowledge and skills in data analytics;
• Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means, including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
• Sound knowledge of IT risk management and IT audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation, reporting;
• Significant and diverse audit experience working in financial services or Big 4 practice;
• Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
• a competitive monthly salary;
• in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
• good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
• an appropriate commuting allowance;
• excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Anne van Busselen, Talent Acquisition Business Partner Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 23 792726. #LI-OMH