FunctieCurrently, we are looking for a junior operational account manager. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management (AAM) in the Netherlands!
In this role you will support AAM in providing clients a high quality experience. You will do so from the moment that a client has decided to invest in our products all the way through their lifecycle as our client. You will be responsible to deliver excellent client service and will also be responsible for the servicing of a number of clients, this includes for example handling client requests and mandate changes. Next to this, you will help clients understand what the added value of our products, solutions and services is from the clients perspective.
About the department
You will become part of the account management team and will work with 4 colleagues within operational account management in an international environment in which we service over 250 institutional clients locally as well as internationally.
About the organization
Aegon Asset Management is a globally operating asset manager. We employ 1200 professionals and manage €325 billion serving institutional, intermediary and retail clients in Europe, North-America and Asia.
As an expert in unlocking innovative sources of yield, we focus on providing our clients access to both traditional and non-traditional asset classes within fixed income.
Aegon Asset Management is part of Aegon, one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, providing insurance, pension and asset management services.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for handling client requests
- Responsible for collecting and handling of client feedback
- Responsible for maintaining the client records
- Provide support in sales processes
- Responsible for maintaining up to date process
- Responsible for carrying customer due diligence checks on existing and new clients
ProfielAs junior operational account manager you are customer focused and able to communicate diligently with clients. You are able to manage your internal stakeholders to support the needs of our clients as well as being structured in your way of working. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor graduate
- Excellent Dutch writing and communicational skills
- Proven (English) writing skills and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain an internal network to perform at a high efficiency level
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
AanbodAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.701,76 - € 4.460,83 based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.