The Accounting Policy Officer role holds responsibility for maintaining the Aegon Market Consistent Reporting Manual (AMCRM), together with the SII and EF specialist and Group (IFRS) Accounting Manual, and for documenting of the centralized consultation process regarding SII/EF and IFRS. In addition this role holds responsibility for assisting the other employees of the Accounting Policy team in providing consistent interpretation and application of group SII-/EF-policies and monitoring and assisting in interpretation of new developments in legislation/regulation, both for SII and IFRS.
About the department
The department Finance & Actuarial is part of Group Finance. The primary objective of Group Finance is to provide the Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board of Aegon N.V. with meaningful financial and non-financial information (e.g. capital, income, balance sheet, sales etc) to support the board’s decision-making process.
- Masters degree in econometrics/(business-) economics/mathematics and or similar (technical) study;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in a Life Insurance Firm.
- Preferably having knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS;
- Project management skills, problem solving ability, accurate;
- Collaborative attitude, strong communication and relationship management skills.
AanbodWhat we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 3.000 - € 5.000 based on 40 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation day
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
Are you interested in joining our Group Finance department in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the application process, you can contact Suzanne van Calsteren, Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com