FunctieWe are currently looking for an Asset-Liability Management (ALM) specialist, Defined Contribution (DC) to strengthen our cutting-edge Capital Management & Methodology department. As an authority in the field who is seeking to advance your international career, joining us at Aegon would be mutually rewarding.
The ALM specialist works within the Finance Netherlands (FN) department. The role centers on assisting with the optimization of Aegon’s DC offering by contributing to an ALM model, which is used to determine how best to invest capital on behalf of pension clients in both the accrual and benefit phases of DC pensions.
This requires that the specialist is constantly expanding the ALM model to meet the business’s new requirements. As ALM specialist DC, you will collect and process insights, in consultation with colleagues, and you will assist senior management in weighing the intrinsic advantages and disadvantages of various investment approaches in order to ensure the right decisions are taken. Beyond your direct modelling responsibilities, You will also for ways to contribute knowledge to other parts of the organization.
ProfielAs an ALM specialist DC, you are strongly analytical, pro-active and result orientated, with an eye for quality. You are also able to combine actual, investment optimization and programming techniques.
Additionally, you have:
- Academic/University-level training (actuarial, investment management, investment management or automation
- Relevant work experience in the area of balance management / ALM
- Experience of modeling in Visual Basic (required) and R (pre)
- You have knowledge of investments for institutional parties
- Knowledge/experience with pension and life insurance products
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3348 - €5580 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.