FunctieAre you passionate about finance, controlling and capital management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Financial Development Program for Young Professionals which will boost your expertise and skills.
The job in a nutshell:
What’s the program about? As a Young Professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as RA or RC
Finally the program is an excellent opportunity to network with peers and interact with senior management. After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
ProfielThis is your future position, because you:
- Are available in September 2021
- Are ambitious and dedicates
- Have done extra curricular activities
- Have a Minimum grade point average 3,4 (out of 4) or a 7,5 (out of 10)
- Are proactive and problem solving skills
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are fluent in English and have a good understanding of Dutch
When does the program start and when can you start?
The program starts once a year, in September. However, that doesn't mean that you have to wait until September to apply or to start with your first job. You can always apply for this program, even though if you still have to obtain your Master's degree. Just mention the graduation date clearly on your resume.
Have you graduated already and do you want to kick-start your career right now? You can start now in a FDP-job and commence your program in September. The rotation of your job will then be after two years + the extra months you started earlier.
At the moment we have filled our spots for 2020. You can apply for the Financial Development Program starting in September 2021. Your application will be held in our Talent Pool for a maximum of one year.
Who will be your new colleagues?
Of course, you will be working intensively with your colleagues of the team in which you are placed. Besides that, you will meet up with your fellow participants frequently for lunch & learn sessions, training modules or social events. You can also extend your network by joining the events of Young Aegon.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- You will be earning between € 2.800,- and € 3.300,-
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Interesse?Enthusiastic? Apply on our Talent Pool!
Are you interested in joining Aegon’s Financial Development Program in The Hague for 2021? We look forward to receiving your resume, cover letter and your list of exam marks report (bachelor and master’s degree). We suggest you upload your list of marks together with your cover letter as the same document. For more information about the program, you can contact Emily van der Werff (Talent Acquisition Manager ) at +31683041623 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.