FunctieAre you passionate about finance, controlling and capital management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Financial Development Program for Young Professionals which will boost your expertise and skills.
Aegon’s Financial Development Program
What’s the program about? As a Young Professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as RA or RC
After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At the moment we have one job opportunity open for young professionals at Aegon which is part of the program:
Junior Control Officer (Fluent in Dutch is a requirement).
ProfielQualified candidates finished a master degree in economics, financial management, accountancy or business administration or related and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Extra curricular activities
- Minimum grade point average 3,4 (out of 4) or a 7,5 (out of 10)
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extended financial expertise
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products