Aegon Blue Square Re (BSR) has a superb opportunity for an Operations & Data Quality Analyst where you will be responsible for; the ensuring excellent service delivery of reinsurance administration, building strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and organizing the reinsurance data.
- Data Quality Management. To continuously improve, maintain and control data quality across all data types and be a quality champion within the business.
- Undertake problem and root cause analysis. Ensure issues are addressed at source and
work with relevant owners to drive through necessary actions.
- Process reinsurance statements & settlements.
- Reconciliations of sub-ledgers with general ledger and suspense account matching.
- Supporting the reinsurance tender process and reinsurer relationship management.
- Liaising with the other BSR teams to ensure effective treaty management.
- Claims Management. Evaluate the reinsurance claims and ensure that claims are handled
efficiently and that payment for valid claims is made to (re)insurer.
- Plan, prioritise, and adapt process, procedures and techniques to support overall business goals and strategic decisions.
- Report on key metrics
- Investment & Liquidity Reporting
- Cash & Currency management
- Collateral Management
Aegon Blue Square Re
Aegon Blue Square Re (BSR) is a reinsurance company that is incorporated in the Netherlands that has been established to support the risk and business strategy of Aegon by:
• Transferring risks externally for which there is no appetite;
• Improving efficiency of capital;
• Sharing knowledge with local operating units.
ProfielThe ideal candidate will be bachelor’s degree level educated, have had some exposure to (re)insurance in their career, as well as a track record in managing data.
Moreover, you have the following qualification
- At least 4-6 years of experience working in a similar role
- Data management & analytical skills. Used to working with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of tools, technologies, skills and processes required to deliver great data quality capability
- Pro-active, self-starter attitude – ability to manage own workload
- Accuracy and a thorough approach.
- Strong relationship builder
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we have:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
Are you interested in joining our BSR team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact, Anne van Busselen Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (6) 23792726 or Danny Verboom at +31 (6) 57582807.