FunctieAre you our new product owner, keen to work in a dynamic finance and international environment? Then join our group Finance Department at the Aegon Global Head Office.
As a Product Owner, you have a vision of what needs to be built for the finance team, and you convey that vision to the scrum team. This is key to successfully starting any agile project. You own the product backlog, which is a prioritized features list for the product / project. You are part of the DevOps team and attend every team meeting
As a Product Owner, you drive one or more Scrum Teams. You will guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values and you evaluate progress with Scrum teams in stand-up meetings and facilitate the Scrum poker sessions.
As a Product Owner, you have an open line to stakeholders and key users in agreeing scope and planning. You manage expectations towards the business and IT concerning the delivery of new functionality, requested changes and you organize user acceptance testing together with the Test Manager.
The primary objective of Group Finance is to provide the Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board of Aegon N.V. with meaningful financial and non-financial information (e.g. capital, income, balance sheet, sales etc) to support the board’s decision making process. To help achieve this objective, Finance and Actuarial implements / maintains adequate reporting systems which enables group / consolidated reporting on key financial metrics based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Solvency II, Aegon’s Market Value Numbers and on sales information. You will be supporting this team to more effectively or efficiently meet these demands, as well as creating solutions for new internal and external demands.
ProfielAs a Product Owner finance, you are enthusiastic about technology and you can easily thread the line between IT & Finance. You are able to translate a master plan into SMART objectives and get things done. Furthermore, you are a team player who is highly motivated & dedicated.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, ICT, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics, Financial
- Management or other relevant discipline;
- 3-5 year(s) experience working as a Product Owner, or in a key change role in a finance / technology environment;
- Embraces change and can lead others towards change;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams;
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
• A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
• A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
• A commuting allowance
• An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products