FunctieThe FN department guarantees and monitors the continuity of Aegon’s financial processes and provides financial reports for our stakeholders (Aegon Corporate Center, Dutch Central bank (DNB), rating agencies, investor relations and management). FN consists of four units: Financial Information Management / Reporting Office; Capital Management, ALM & Methodology and Business Control & Pricing.
We are looking for a senior actuary ready to enter a project setting and work with other specialists on the introduction of IFRS17 at Aegon.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon.
The senior actuary sits in the Finance Netherlands (FN) department and serves as the link between the actuarial teams and internal and external stakeholders. On the one hand, you nurture a uniform approach among your fellow actuaries. On the other, you seek to surprise stakeholders with the quality, speed and innovativeness of the solutions provided.
As director of the reporting processes, you will be responsible for translating laws and regulation into clear, executable internal policies as part of the IFRS17 project. You will work with other specialists on defining starting points and making choices in relation to data retrieval, processes, systems, models.
As the primary director of all processes with the actuarial domain, you also manage internal training courses.
ProfielAs senior actuary, you are analytical and a pro-active and results-orientated team player. In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Academic/university thinking and work level, with a string preference for actuarial education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience relevant work experience, including experience with SII reporting. Experience with IFRS is a plus
- Familiarity with the latest developments in your field, financial markets and regulation
- Written and spoken (business) English and Dutch
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €4.148 - € 6.874 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.