As Senior Procurement Specialist within Aegon Corporate Center you will have multiple responsibilities;
- You are the key contact person for all procurement activities within Aegon Corporate Center and will act as an account manager (or single point of contact) for Corporate Center stakeholders, liaising between them and procurement specialists within Aegon Netherlands;
- As a Senior Procurement Specialist you are also responsible for the execution of the supplier selection and contracting process across multiple procurement categories (predominantly IT and Professional Services);
- You will act as a “spider in the web” and provide advice and guidance on procurement processes (including matters such as information security, data privacy, legal and materiality) where costs, functionality and relationship management are all in balance;
- As IT is one of the dominant procurement categories within Corporate Center, you will be the prime responsible for this category;
- You will operate in an international network of procurement colleagues, including procurement contracts at group level to realize economies of scale.
The Senior Procurement Specialist is a strategic business partner who manages and further develops the procurement processes between Corporate Center and Aegon Netherlands as well as being hands-on to implement and execute the supplier relationship management. The Senior Procurement Specialist is creative and innovative in problem solving within the boundaries of AEGON policies and objectives.
You are part of the Corporate Center Supplier Management, Expense Accounting and Control team, but are transitioning to the Central Europe Procurement & Vendor Management team within Aegon Netherlands. After this transferral, you will spend most of your time at the Aegon Corporate Center premise to interact with your prime stakeholders, however you will also work closely with the rest of the Central Europe Procurement & Vendor Management team to further align processes and identify and capture synergies.
As Senior Procurement Specialist, you have experience with large supplier selecting and contracting processes with a high spend or sensitivities such as privacy and strategic impact for the organization. You are good at negotiating, you have strong strategic insight and you are a real bridge builder.
In addition you have:
- A completed HBO / WO study;
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience in a comparable purchasing function;
- Experience within the IT category (including Saas / Cloud Solutions) is a must;
- Execution power and you know how to take ownership;
- Strong communication/influencing skills (balancing content and relationship);
- External orientation.
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organization. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
• a competitive monthly salary;
• in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
• good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
• an appropriate commuting allowance;
• excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Anne van Busselen, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com or +31 (0)6 23792726.