FunctieAre you passionate about finance, controlling and capital management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Financial Development Program which will boost your expertise and skills.
Aegon’s Financial Development Program
What’s the program about? As a young professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as RA or RC
After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At the moment various interesting job opportunities for junior employees at Aegon are open and are part of the program:
- business controller
- financial accountant
- capital management analyst
- strategic financial analyst
ProfielQualified candidates finished a master degree in economics, financial management, accountancy or business administration or related and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Proactive and creative
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extended financial expertise
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
Interesse?Are you interested in joining the FDP program at Aegon in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. We suggest to upload your resume and motivational letter as an attachment on the second page of our application form.
For more information about the program, you can contact Femke Bus (program manager ) at +31 (070) 3445390 or firstname.lastname@example.org